Define the aim/goal of the project using the SMART criteria.
Goal: To hold the yearly conference for LNA Masters Landscapers Association for 100 senior members with a budget of $20,000
List all stakeholders including the sponsor/requesting body.
- LNA Masters Landscapers Association (Sponsor)
- Members of the association
- Guest speakers
- Venue staff
- Power Staff
- Sound & Lighting staff
- Tables & Chairs staff
- Transport and accommodation staff
- Catering Staff
List possible scope items ie major tasks you’ll be required to complete.
- Book Venue
- Identify potential venues
- Decide venue
- Sound & Lighting
- Tables & Chairs
- Catering (Identify participants with specific needs)
- Identify participants who need transport and accommodation
- Hire transport and accommodation
- Find and invite two relevant guest speakers
- Collect audio/visual equipment requirements for the presenters and ensure they have been met.
- Invitations and pre-conference information packs including details on transport, venue, catering and accommodation
- Generate conference program
- The promotional strategy and publicity material
- Registration procedures and documentation